What is Tora after Army
At the age of 21-35 we pave the personal paths of our life - we marry, create, establish, influences people ... This should be done through a strong connection with the Torah, with a link to Beit Midrash!
We believe that religious Zionism is the high-quality engine of the state, and the spiritual strengthening of those guys means strengthening the State of Israel. The Torah after army organization encourages the incorporation of Torah into the life of the army veterans, for this purpose.
For that we operate in and out of the army:
• Post-Army Torah Centers: are Batey Medrash that operate in the afternoon and evening hours to allow the students to combine Torah with academic studies or work. The learning program was developed on this basis in order to accommodate these needs.
• Soldiers' Yeshiva Days: A quality study day for "filling the batteries" once a month, in a wonderful atmosphere, and the soldiers return reinforced to their units. On our site you can find all the lessons that were given during the yeshiva days arranged by subjects and rabbis.
•"Mishtachrerim" (discharged) book: The book contains practical and spiritual guidance for the problems that arise at the beginning of the civilian life. The book was accepted by the military rabbis like fresh rolls from the bakery, and they happily distributed them to soldiers close to release. We distribute the book for free to military / national service veterans, to help them start the best of civilian life.
• Torah after army website: Everywhere and anytime the military veterans can be updated on the list of Torah after army centers, reference pages to study Gemara, audio lessons, halacha, plus: counseling and guidance for released soldiers, employment, academic studies, Special Scholarships, Higher Education Institutions, Match Sites and more ...
• Hachnasat Cala: Tora after Army, distributes scholarships to grooms who are military veterans that combine tora studies with their every day activities. we receive specifically donations for this purpose.
• Looking to the future: In our many years of experience in Gemara classes for military veterans, we know that many military graduates miss studying real Gemara study, but cannot reach the framework that deals with it. We are currently working on publishing a special book for military graduates to study issues of Gemara. With a newly structure and "friendly" style its purpose is to encourage self-study societies around the country.